- What is the regular format for presenting the papers as posters?
After reviewing the papers, it will be decided if the presentation should be oral or in poster format. The further information will be given in the next stage.
- How much are the expenses for submitting more than one paper?
The cost of the second article will be less than the first one. All the details have been presented in the Registration page.
- Will the participants of the workshops receive a certificate?
- Are the expenses the same for the papers written in English and Farsi?
For detailed information about the registration fees please refer to the related page.
- In case of an acceptance, are the certificates given to oral papers different from the ones for poster formats?
No, all the certificates are the same.
- Will the poster papers also have published in the proceedings?
- Is there a possibility for an early review (before the official results)?
No, the results will only be announced in the system on the mentioned dates.
- Is there a limit on the number of pages for the papers in Persian?
Papers written in Persian should not exceed 6 pages according to the CSICC 2022 template for Persian papers. Papers with more than 6 pages (and up to 8 pages) will be charged 600000 IRR for each extra page.
- Is there a limit on the number of pages for the papers in English??
Papers written in English should not exceed 5 pages according to the CSICC 2022 template for English papers. Papers with more than 5 pages (and up to 7 pages) will be charged 600000 IRR for each extra page.